The Sales Analyst is a well-rounded top performer with excellent data analysis skills who will be a key contributor in a growth environment and is interested in building a career in Finance or General Management. Business partnering with senior leaders in the sales organization as well as networking with other teams will also be critical to your success in this role. You should be able to perform deep dives into the underlying assumptions and quantitative details of all analyses, as well as make recommendations based on the insights you develop. You should also be comfortable taking an assignment from scratch and driving it to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weekly, Quarterly and Annual Channel Revenue forecast and reporting
- Model and monitor all aspects of revenue drivers to ensure high level of predictability. Example includes units, bookings, subscription vs. perpetual, inventory, contra revenue etc.
- Partner with area VPs, regional finance leaders, and sales Operations to develop consistent processes around forecasting, partner and sales incentives that align to our internal KPIs
- Drive internal process to effectively track and manage the financial target setting and reporting of partner incentive program
- Support all financial data requirement for the quarterly business review meeting
- Ad hoc projects and analysis relates
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; MBA preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis; consumer packaged goods is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and financial systems
- Outstanding communication skills and partnership skills, ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders
- Advanced analytical skills with Microsoft Excel and data modeling
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to details
- Ability to take charge, set objectives, and drive to results
- Team oriented is required to be successful
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.